Feb 24, 2023
To achieve maximum market penetration, to drive store growth, and to increase sales and profitability by creating a superior customer experience, and a culture of employee engagement. Partner with Human Resources to ensure we recruit quality people who are coached and developed to optimal performance levels. To provide daily leadership and establish a work experience that enables Wheeler’s Auto Parts to be the dominant parts supplier in the market.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ASE Parts Certification required.
- Demonstrated leadership in the automotive after-market industry. Experience in heavy-duty parts and in paint.
- Has a working knowledge of the accounts the store services.
- Possesses high character and always deals fairly with both employees and customers.
- Provides strong leadership to the operation to create a high performance team focused on customer service, open communication, and a willingness to coach and provide feedback.
- Possess personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish company goals.
- Enjoys working with people in a fast-paced setting; is competitive yet has the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Insures proper maintenance and protection of Company store facilities, equipment, inventory, and the other physical assets of the company.
- Experience in sales management a plus.
- Possesses a willingness and ability to learn.
- Is able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays as required by customer business needs.
- Possesses understanding of inventory controls and stocking levels.
- Possesses strong customer relationship management skills.
- Achieve Wheeler’s Auto Parts mission, vision, and values through execution of plans designed to engage employees, create superior customer experiences, and achieve assigned results.
- Monitor store sales performance on a daily, weekly, monthly, and year-to-date basis. Identify problems and solve them effectively.
- Accountable for achieving store financial objectives and quotas.
- Work with outside sales representatives in the identification, development, and maintenance of new and existing accounts.
- Identify new customers and revenue opportunities for store and implement strategies and initiatives to take advantage of those opportunities.
- Build a store team that consistently delivers high levels of customer service and business results. Coach team to achieve success in sales and to provide superior delivery service utilizing the elements of priority service.
- Address customer sales questions quickly.
- Develop leads for new accounts.
- Presenting the value of the NAPA program.
- Create and teach employees to sustain a workplace that is respectful of the individual and builds teamwork.
- Ensure that employees receive important communications that impact their job, personal lives, and/or the business.
- Build employees through development of skills and abilities.
- Partner with HR to ensure that hiring, coaching, and promotional opportunities available to continue to build strength in the store.
- Report to HR issues related to safety, accidents, workers compensation, training, employee disputes, and concerns with co-workers and management.
- Demand high standards of performance.
- Follow standards related to employee coaching, discipline documentation, and terminations.
- Actively promote NAPA job training and ASE Certification.
We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, 401k, sick time, holidays, vacation time, etc.
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
Interested in this Position?
If so, we'd love to hear from you! Fill out your information below and upload your resume and we'll be in touch shortly.